Selling a home takes a lot of hard work, and to save money, some homeowners go about it all on their own. There are pros and cons to selling a home without a professional real estate agent, and ultimately only you can weigh those options and decide which is best for you, your family, and your home. Take a look at the top ten reasons why choosing a real estate agent is a no-brainer.
1. Save thousands of dollars on your dream home! We can get you the "actual fair market value," saving you and your family thousands of dollars!
2. We have exclusive access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), along with actual property valuation data tools for building comparable properties, a comprehensive market outreach network, customized Search Criteria engines that you won't find on Zillow, Trulia, or Realtor.com.
3. We have a proven track record of dedicated specialists who get maximum exposure out of your property, 3D Video Walkthroughs, Drone Photography, and Social Media Marketing Integration tools.
4. We have the Backing of a world Renown Network of Professionals. Keller Williams is the fastest and highest-grossing Brokerage in the country. Our outreach extends worldwide with over 180,000 agents and over 1,000 offices!
5. We give you that ever-elusive peace of mind that every aspect from the contract to the closing table is under control. We manage all file preparation, ensure your complete understanding of the process and oversee all legal and compliance matters within the transaction.
6. We Offer High-Touch and Constant Communication between not only the agents associated with the transaction but the title company, inspectors, vendors, lenders, HOA Communities, state, county, and ordinances.
7. We Have The Power of Negotiation. We know the ins-and-outs of the market before taking on a negotiation, which strengthens your position and results.
8. We Have Top-Notch Marketing and Advertising. Maximize your exposure through targeted marketing in direct mail/email postcards, from our massive database, and our website's "Sphere"-Stuart-Houses-For-Sale. Our website has a vast reach, with the ability to reach more than 5,000 buyers on any given day. Professionally designed ads that make your property stand out from the local competition.
9. Inspired by Our Community Outreach Efforts, we take part in a program called "Paint the Town Red," which advertises your property to multiple communities across the Treasure Coast. This event encourages individuals to get involved in Keller Williams's open houses, bringing a massive flow of possible buyers to your open house. We network from all avenues, and our priority is always to bring additional traffic to your property.
10. Progress Reports: Nothing is more frustrating than a lack of communication between an agent and a property owner. We are the solution, we bring a new state of the art portal, providing an up to the minute on-line "Snapshots" illustrating what we are doing to sell your home — instant information on potential buyers, feedback on the property, upcoming showings, advertisements, and open houses.
Please schedule an appointment so we can show you why choosing our team is a no-brainer!