Why Hire A Realtor?
Selling a home takes a lot of hard work, and to save money, some homeowners go about it all on their own. There are pros and cons to selling a home without a professional real estate agent, and ultimately only you can weigh those options and decide which is best for you, your family, and your circumstances. Take a look at the top ten reasons why choosing a real estate agent is important.
1. We have Exclusive Access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), along with actual property valuation data tools for building comparable properties, a comprehensive market outreach network, and customized Search Criteria engines that you won't find on Zillow, Trulia, or Realtor.com.
2. For Sale By Owner (FSBO) pitfalls begin with assumptions. Did you know when buyers see a FSBO sign, they assume they'll be able to get a great deal? Many buyers believe a property not listed with a Realtor, to be inferior, distressed, and a bargain. A seller lacks the ability to confirm a buyer's ability to purchase too. So, anyone and everyone gets to traipse through your home, even people unable to purchase. It's stressful, time consuming, and typically results in a poor negotiating position.
3. A Proven Track Record of dedicated specialists who get maximum exposure for your property, 3D Video Walk-throughs, Drone Photography, and Social Media Marketing Integration set us apart.
4. You hire a Network of Professionals when you seek the advice of a Keller Williams agent. KW is the fastest growing and highest grossing Brokerage in the country. Our outreach extends worldwide with over 180,000 agents and over 1,000 offices!
5. Peace of Mind comes with having a professional that knows the market and how to negotiate the best value for you. Every aspect from the contract to the closing table is under control. We manage all file preparation, ensure your complete understanding of the process and oversee all legal and compliance matters within the transaction.
6. Expect High-Touch and Constant Communication between not only the agents associated with the transaction but the title company, escrow, attorneys, inspectors, vendors, lenders, HOA Communities, and state, county, and local governments.
7. The Power of Negotiation is critical to getting you the best financial outcome whether you're buying or selling. We know the ins-and-outs of the market and the property's market value when negotiating on your behalf. This strengthens your position and results.
8. We Have Top-Notch Marketing and Advertising to maximize your exposure through targeted marketing. StuartHousesForSale.com contains a massive database, of buyers and sellers. Our website has a vast reach, with the ability to reach more than 5,000 buyers on any given day. Professionally designed ads that make your property stand out from the local competition.
9. Inspired By Our Community Outreach Efforts, we take part in a program called "Paint the Town Red," which advertises your property to multiple communities across the Treasure Coast. It encourages individuals to get involved in Keller Williams' open houses, bringing a massive flow of possible buyers to your property. We network from all avenues, and our priority is always to bring additional traffic to your property.
10. Progress Reports are how we keep you informed. We bring a new state of the art portal, providing an up to the minute on-line "Snapshot" illustrating what we're doing to sell your property — instant information on potential buyers, feedback on the property, upcoming showings, advertisements, and open houses.
Schedule an appointment so we can show you why choosing our team makes sense. 772-530-6131